Fab Shop Hop

FabShop Hop

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Progress is going on.

Sunday                  June 1, 20114

Sometimes life is just great.. such is the last couple of days.

Progress is being made on the paint indoors, and I love it!  Living room only needs the dark door frames wiped down and painted.

We went out fishing one day this week and Himself skunked me, with I think 3 gray channel catfish.
They tasted good, anyway.

Yesterday we went to the pond down by the Rehab Home, and I caught 2 cat and one nice bluegill.
That will be our dinner today.  I skunked him, this time.

After we finished fishing we went up to PineLake Rehab and visited with some of the patients and a couple of the staff.    It was great.   My room mate is still there, and thinks she will be going home today.  I'm surprised as she was able to walk just holding the nurses hands, or the rails in rehab.
She could have gone home long time ago.

It was heart warming to see her looking so much better,  with color in her cheeks, and her eyes bright, and her glasses on properly instead of all askew.

Yesterday we just took care of things here at the house and did what we wanted. 

I think I will be going to church today.  I certainly feel up to it.  I just hate to think of carrying the portable oxygen concentrator.  Maybe my oxygen level will be good enough to leave it in the c ar, then go get it if I need it.

I've lost so much weight that I'm not sure what will fit now and what will be too big.  Maybe I will fit into the one new outfit I've not worn.  I gained too much weight too fast.

This pict shows some of the blocks that we are making in a Mystery Quilt challenge.  I love it so far.  It's been fun,  lol,  but not when I cut some blocks too small, and had to do them over.


We only have a couple of months to finish the quilt.  I have the June block instructions and they are not hard, so I will be doing that this afternoon.  The off white fabric really isn't as cheap as the pict seems to show.  Nice fabric, really.    Shall post picts when it's done.

The need to see if I can get myself put together, and attend church, is calling.. Best to do it now, and not worry about it at the last minute. 

I will be working on the grandsons quilt this afternoon, and we will have the fresh fish for our dinner.

Stitch on,




No comments:

Post a Comment