Fab Shop Hop

FabShop Hop

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

No boring you with what's been going on these last couple of months..

Quilting is progressing, I have 2 jobs right now, and one QoV which is on the frame.. I'm having fun with this one.

I'm trying to do some piecing and finding I'm distracted to too many started projects.. I have to stop starting up new ones. 

I was given several quilt blocks and fabric to finish the quilt block piecing, and then the quilt top.

I have to start getting these finished that I have started in the last few weeks,  then will be getting the started quilts that I have and that will make quick work of those quilts.

Fishing has been on the agenda and I'm tollerating the heat quite well, its the high humidity that gets to me.

Without Dr. appts. every week, often more than one, we are getting lazy and sassy.  Have to work it out with casting the hook and bait out into the pond............ and catching fish.

The chestnut tree is beginning to drop it's leaves.  Quite early, but Mother Nature knows what God wants her to do.

The fabric room is on the last bit of organizing and clearing things up.

An hour per day for about 3 days should finish that job.
A couple hours per day for the long arm quilting should be enough too.

When tired, the quilting just doesn't go well, and that means the hours spent quilting have to be kept to not more than 3 per day.

Oh I'd love to go out fishing this morning.. It's only 80 out at 10:10 a.m.  Just right.. to get hot today, meaning over 90.


God bless, stay safe and healthy.




No comments:

Post a Comment