Fab Shop Hop

FabShop Hop

Sunday, May 18, 2014

I wish I could post the  before and after picts of the house with the new windows.  To me it looks just as normal and put there where it belongs as it can.

I love the normal light they bring in, and feeling relaxed and at ease.

The front flower beds will be outlined and dressed with mulch and bark this week, and I'm here to make sure of that. 

I think the new door and replacing the patio door will be on the agenda today.  After church. 

I am antsy and just want it done, since it is such an easy and quick job.  No sense in putting it off.

Gradually getting things done sure feels better than not getting anything done.  We have to shop around for the flooring we need to finish out the house in the living room and bed room.

I will be quite glad to have that done.   Meanwhile, the living room curtains or drapes.. I think I will just do what a friend suggested, and put up a valance for now. I don't want it too formal, nor hicksville, just comfortable and relaxed.

Quilting began yesterday in working on the BOM from TQPM.  The Star

No comments:

Post a Comment