Fab Shop Hop

FabShop Hop

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday                 May 20, 2014

Weather is being nice, not hot like it can be.  Mostly cloudy today, and moderate temps, low 70's .

Going to take the Viking in to be worked on, if it's worth it.  Just don't know at this point.  I need the embroidery, and have gobs to use, just no idea if it's worth keeping or go to a new model.   Prices will decide.

This is supposed to be the day I finally get a haircut.   We've been changing the date and time for a bit over 2 weeks now.  I don't know of anything that will stop today's date, unless it happens to the gal I'm bartering with.

Sewing I am going to try.  I think I have the problem on the paper pieced blocks I should be doing, so can get them finished up.   They want the colors in a specific place and following the printed blocks, it just doesn't come out that way.  So, I will reverse the placement of the white and blue and get what she wants. 

Quilting on Penny will have to wait a bit longer.. just not so sure I can handle it today, and get what I want to sew cut off and started in an angle instead of clear rectangle or square.

Breathing has not been good, and as much as I hate it, I think the oxygen will have to be a constant  irritation.  Just not getting enough air to do anything without it.

We need to get some potting plants that deer don't eat, put out in the back yard.  It's looking a bit barren and the pond is disappearing into the soil.   It needs to be pulled out, and replaced.  I think the next size up will work fantastically.

We have enough gravel and rocks to fill it up to where it should be.  I want it a couple inches above the ground, too.  I just hate it when rains flush mud into it.

We have 2 new cats to deal with, one is a tortoise shell and the other, the dumbest one, is solid black.  I will not let them set up camp and be catching and eating my squirrels and birds.   I'm tempted to get a 22 they have at Walmart, but am afraid if I miss the cat, I'll hit gas tank, lawn mower, or some such,  down in the shed.







No comments:

Post a Comment