Fab Shop Hop

FabShop Hop

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Wednesday               May 21, 2014

Today Looks to be overcast.. though it's predicted to be up in the high 70's and low 80's.  I was hoping to get out fishing today.   I will need to check the humidity and see if it's breathable.  If too high, the breathing just doesn't work well.

Progress is being made in the "preparing to paint"  area of the living room.   No idea what we will be able to find, to store all thats in the entryway.  I hate the thought of leaning it back up against a freshly painted wall.  I'd really like to clear the entry out so we can use it for an entry.

Finally got a hair cut.. it's been about 2 months.. Only one place that it needs to be a little longer, BUT the blending she did on the top of my head is wonderful.  It's what I've been trying to get for the last couple years.  Terrific haircut and I'm so pleased, Judy.  Thanks!

So, today will continue on clearing things out, and get some sewing in, too.  I hope we can take the Viking down to the dealer, and see what it is going to take for a basic maint and checkup, then the search for what is causing the embroidery to not work, the light flickering, etc.  I just get so frustrated when something isn't working as it should.

The little red, white and blue paper pieced blocks will be finished, then I can go back to the Irish Chain I started before the long medical problems reared their ugly heads.

Life is improving and that makes it good.


Until then

No comments:

Post a Comment