Fab Shop Hop

FabShop Hop

Monday, November 3, 2014

Monday                 November 3, 2014

Ok I give, I know I've been lazy about keeping up to date. 
I've been having so much fun with the Side Saddle computer
quilting, and making blocks for a swap, and trying to get a
LONG over due quilt finished, that I really haven't thought
of posting.

Fishing was given up for a while.. We were too busy as well as
tired by night time.  Dr. appts. pot luck, guild meeting, planning
meeting with the Co-op gals,  and so it went.

Only 2  Dr. appts this week, can't think of any meetings or potlucks,
and that feels fairly good.  Would be better with no Dr. appts.

I've had a lot of fun with the Side Saddle computer quilting.
It's neat to see it stich a perfect backtrack and have beautifully
rounded spirals and curves.

I hope I will be able to post a few picts of the QoV I recently finished,
and the one quilt that is on the frame now.  It is so busy I used a
rather loose design, great for quilting evenly and no worry about it
showing up in that busy fabric.

More later.. have to see if cooking a thickened then runny batch of
tapiocca to thicken back up.  Really a puzzle.. it was fine pouring into
dry and clean bowl, then it just watered down.  Frustrating !

I wish the little signs I made to go with the Potato Chip Cookies had
been left out where they could be seen, and I think more would have been
eaten.

I hate it when I have to bring left overs home from a doings.

Until I get back when....




No comments:

Post a Comment