Fab Shop Hop

FabShop Hop

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TUESDAY                                                         December 2,  2014


Well, It seems the holidays have hit us with the busy's.

Himself is working on more shaggy quilts, and I'm still working on the strip blocks as well as on a quilt for a friend that is several years overdue and in the making.

I can't believe how just the one med affected me, and how badly I was sewing, all the time thinking it was great and so pretty.

Thus the years overdue quilt.  A lot of frogging seams, and praying another assult such as it is getting now, won't wear the seam areas too much!

I've had problems getting this quilt done.. it just doesn't suit me, thus the frogging and resewing and removing quilted designs and doing it over again.  I pray the prescribed steroids I'll be on for several days won't hold me up on getting this done.  I'd like him to have it before Christmas.. Finally!!

Breakfasts, dinners and suppers have been on the menu, with more to go.  I'm not sure what is going on tomorrow, but Thursday is a breakfast with Habitat for Humanity, I think Fri. is another dinner and Sat. is the Guilds Christmas Party!
They all should be fun, the last the most.. fun things go on, like Chinese Gift exchange,  Left, Right or Keep dice game of suffling Fat Quarters of fabric from one to another.  Last person holding a FQ wins the pile.  Each person contributes 3 quality FQ.

We won't need much time for finishing the shopping..  Just a few small items to go.  I will be glad to have that overwith, and just the wrapping and labels one evening.  When everyone are adults and "Just anything" or too very pricy for us in gift requests, and that adult mode is what composes our family, it doesn't take us long to shop.

Since we do have windows now, I'd like the top part of our tree put up, maybe 4-5 feet of it.. and am thinking of a "Tree Decoration for one of our trees.   It will be a 3D caricature of Santa or Rudolph.. not sure which, then would like to set up a nativity, just the bare basics since I don't have much time to try to get it done.  Just Mary, Joseph and ur Lord, Jesus
Christ !

Waking up at 3 a.m. (when I use to be going to bed)  has its drawbacks, I get tired about mid afternoon, and benefits..
Once this is finished, It's on to our Holiday Letter and Christmas Cards.

Must motate..

Praying everyone had a most blessed, peaceful, happy Thanksgiving, and remembered to be Thankful for the small things in life, which in a whole becomes mighty big.

Christmas wishes for Health.



No comments:

Post a Comment