Fab Shop Hop

FabShop Hop

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Holidays

SUNDAY                                                         November 16, 2014



Prayers and thoughts went right together with the holidays approaching and being kicked off by Thanksgiving.

If we could truely believe and only knew how many blessings we are given, down to the very breath we take, or food we eat, care we get when needed, etc.,  and so on and so forth.. Everything we have in this world is a blessing to everyone in some way.

The quilting is one of the biggest things I have to be thankful for after God and family.

I've begun using the strips I've been cutting, the 2" and the 2 1/2"  For making blocks or long strips.   The chevron eats up the scraps, can be very pretty and give me plenty of blocks and strips to keep me busy with a blocks swap, possibly a quilt for our bed.

I think this will be a nice pattern for Quilts of Valor, as a thank you for serving to keep our country safe..

I will see if I can add some photo's later today or tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment