Fab Shop Hop

FabShop Hop

Friday, May 16, 2014

Finally here again

Health issues can really knock a person down on their butts,  without much effort on the victims side.

One heart attack, and 3 hospital visits, which included the 11 day hospital stay followed by a 14 day stay at a rehab center.  I'm still not up and running.  Maybe up and at a slow shuffle.

Meanwhile during my away from home stay, the flowering trees finished blooming, the tulips and daffy's came out and bloomed, and the iris did the same, only the light burgundy / gold stayed out long enough for me to see and enjoy for a couple days.

The windows were put in, and are Wonderful.  Thank you Joe and the whole crew.  Can't tell on the inside that any work was done.  spackling is so well done, we can't find it.  Work on the outside is thus invisible to the eye on the first few glances, and then only when specifically looking for it.

The natural light is wonderful, and leaves only the dining area without direct light.  We will buy a door with the top half of windows, and that won't be great but it will certainly help.

I love it, need I say, I love it??  I do!

Now I don't feel cut off from the neighborhood, and can see a car going by, or the kids getting off the school bus, the mailman if I look at the right times..

I just don't feel as though I'm not part of the area,  as though I'm sitting back with my nose up in the air..   I may not get out and visit around with the gals, but I do know their names.. most of them.

So, having a Dr. appt later this morning, I need to get a shower and get dressed and on the way,  as it is an important meeting, to figure out what is going on.

Have a wonderful day, full of sunshine and bright smiles, thoughts and deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment