Fab Shop Hop

FabShop Hop

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Oh the Beauty of Autumn.

Sunday                                                        November 9, 2014


                                                                                                                                                                      
Oh the colors in the trees around here !

Since the freeze they are so bright, clear, pretty..

My mind isn't bad, or slow,  I've just filled it so full that it takes longer to sort through it to find the info needed.


This beauty I had a ball of fun working on.   I managed to get reasonably shaped Eagles into the 4 corners,  Made 2 blocks with colored thread to indicate the top of the quilt, and used half circle feathers in the empty white V blocks.  I used ruler lines on the colored blocks, and they are, I hope, made to form a zigzag of lines when finished.

Beautiful Quilt,  Adrianne

This is the view of the whole quilt.
 
This is one of the half circles of feathers.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment